Sunday, June 12, 2005

Has Anyone Seen My Credit Card? Part One

This just happened to me...I couldn't believe it.

"Hmmm....I activated my credit card two weeks ago online. The actual card hasn't gotten here yet. That's weird. I think I should
call the credit card company and see what going on."

RING!

"Columbus Trust Master Card how may we help you?"

"I applied for a credit card, was approved, and activated my card online and I have yet to receive my card and it has been more than the allotted 5 to 10 business days. "
"May I have your credit card number?"

"Sure its 5555 5555 5555 5555."

"Okay hold on while I check the status of the card."

"Okay."

"Ms. Anderson?"

"Yep. That's me."

"Well that card should have been there 3 days ago."

"Well I don't have it."

"Let me check and see if it is in use."

"Okay."

"There were transactions made on the 17th, 18th, and 19th. Three were made at the Jackson Citco. One at 11:26am for $3.79, another at 11:28am for $8.59, and one more at 7:01pm for $5.79."

"Jackson Citco. The gas station? That's right down the street from my house!"

"There was another transaction attempt at a Nextel dealer."

"Nextel?" Man I am gonna whoop somebody's ass. "Really? When was this?"

"That was yesterday but it didn't go through."

"Well like I said I never received the card."

"Okay Ms. Anderson we'll send out another card, cancel the old one, and mark it in our system as stolen."

"Great. Thank you."

"Is there anything else we can do for you today?"

"No. Goodbye."

"Bye."

Jackson Citco. Man I wonder who the hell has my credit card. Man it had better not be Uncle Paul or else man....I'm gonna beat his old ass. When I get down to this Citco I bet not see his ass on the security tape.


1 Comments:

Blogger The Brown Blogger said...

Dammit!!!

Please, please try to find a way to stay your ass out of jail.

Wait...

What's that Lassie? You smell an asswhuppin' coming on? Over there?

Take us there - we'll follow you!!!

But seriously, remember that this miay be a family thing. Show some mercy. Please?

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home