Thursday, October 26, 2006

Real Suspect

This will be a choppy read...sorry thinking out loud here...

There is a certain type of man I've always wanted. Most think I'm crazy but I've always been attracted to Suge Knight, Michael Clark Duncan, Ving Rhames, Vince Diesel, ex-linemen, type dudes. Men with meat and muscle on their bones preferably with a bald head.

Well low and behold who drops out of the sky but just what I want, like a gift from God or is it from the devil. The man is hot. The man is educated. The man is employed. The man is 6'2" approximately 260 lbs of muscle. Thick legs no pot belly. I love him or I want to love him but....there has to be a but...I don't trust how much he is in to me. I mean I can be arrogant like I used to be and just chalk it up as me being all that but I have a feeling there is a serious "something" which I'm missing lurking around the corner. I know he has 2 kids but I bet he is also married. Its something...why is a man this fine single? Most could say why is a woman this fine single as well...lol..so that isn't fair.

Is this man just to good to be true? I mean he isn't perfect he talks with a slight lisp...Which is kind of cute because he speaks such perfect English but every now and then you can hear it. This man has me mesmerized. I need help, I can't get lost in his spell but that man knows just what to say which makes my eyebrow raise.

I have good reason to keep my eyebrow raised, almost all of the women around me have had drama with their man. But maybe I should stop judging him for things he hasn't done and just get to know the man. Yeah that's what I'll do. Get to know him and stop making shit up. Cause if he is on bullshit I'll figure it out. I always do.

I wonder what will happen next in the mad real world.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rose said...

Get to know the man. Why do you think he might be married? Is he giving off signals are something? Ask him. Some men just haven't made the jump yet. But I like and bald and thick too, I call it the quarterback look.

1:57 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

*lol* at a lisp...
"he talks with a lisp like this"-Lupe Fiasco

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home