Thursday, August 10, 2006

Random Thoughts

I'm sitting here at work...just thinking

  1. When does Justin Timberlake's album come out?
  2. Who is this chick from London that everyone is talking about?
  3. "Corinne Bailey Rae" I heard a song on yahoo, doesn't sound that great
  4. I should apply to an art school get a B.A. and call it a day.
  5. I really need to work on this weight loss thing
  6. All this talk of skinny people being fat around here is making me sick.
  7. Everyday I hear skinny bitches talking about how fat they are.
  8. They even have the nerve to ask me if they look fat. BITCH!
  9. Maybe I should go to night school. Like there is another choice.
  10. A Master's in Fine Arts sounds good.
  11. I hate school. That could be a problem.
  12. You get the real money with the degree.
  13. I'm sure hard work plays a part as well.
  14. I wonder if I will need a letter of recommendation...
  15. I'm sure I could get one of these folks around here to write me one.
  16. I should start painting again
  17. I'm gonna order some stuff from Jerry's when I get paid
  18. Is T. still moving on Saturday, she hasn't called. I won't drop the TV, I promise.
  19. I'm going to Great America on the 19th, I haven't been in years.
  20. Its time for me to make my rounds but I don't feel like.
  21. That Low-Carb high protein diet sounds like the shit.
  22. I'm addicted to sugar.
  23. Not in a candy way but in a Kool-Aid/Pepsi/Ice Cream/Honey Bun/Donut way.
  24. Dude said I could eat meat and broccoli on the low carb joint.
  25. I love meat and broccoli so I should be okay.
  26. But I also love POP/SODA/KOOL-AID/CRYSTAL LIGHT WITH SUGAR SO IT TASTE LIKE KOOL-AID
  27. Its been a long while since I've had sex.
  28. Like two months...YIKES!
  29. I don't even miss it, which is weird since I could of sworn I was addicted, to what the dick did...lol
  30. After seeing HIM, I haven't had the desire to sleep with anyone else.
  31. One of my old Negroes came over last night.
  32. He wanted to come upstairs, I was like nah, I don't feel like it.
  33. He looked a little hurt, I've never told him no.
  34. Oh well, I can't help it I don't want you and you can't help it I don't want you...lol
  35. Bastante...translation...Enough!

I'll catch ya'll later in the mad real world.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nika Laqui said...

T is still here....I have to move to plan b...whatever that is...

When is HIM gone give u some?...*lol*

3:38 PM  
Blogger Teej said...

I need you to not be sleeping on Corrine!

3:04 AM  
Blogger Chubby Chocolate said...

Oh, I feel you on the British Bird. SHE CAN'T SING! She just has a really good promotion team.

LMAO @ Crystal lite w/sugar so it will taste like Kool-aid. The Atkins diet does work, but you should not cut off carbs completely because when you start eating them again, your body will hold on to it, which will cause weight gain...Trust me on this one!

2:03 AM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

#29 is funny as hell!!!!

Anyway, go to school ma, you are a wonderful artist and I can't be caught dead buying sh*t that's not hanging in a fabulous gallary so get on your sh*t ma!

Now on to that weight lose issue...I hate them skinny braods speaking on that fat crap as well...always trying to blend:) Crystal lite is supposed to taste like that silly....cut that sugar and embrace your fabulous-ness...and I bet the weight will just fall off. Either that or have sex like every day...lmao!

Millz is listing!!!! Me Likey:)

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home