Monday, August 28, 2006

Chicago Bloggers Meet (The Behind the Scenes Story)

Alright I know most of you have probably already peep Insanely's post on us meeting last Friday at Leona's but let me fill in on a couple of blanks.

I was super salty about the ice cream fight and I don't wanna speak for Teej but I'm gonna I think he was too at the time. For those of you who don't know what the hell I'm talking about here are the main points.
-We (Teej, Insanely, and I) met at Leona's
-Deeds was supposed to come but didn't make it
-Insanely brought her peeps (Dub, Maine and Kita)
-I brought my homie Tracy
-Teej's boy Dave stopped by
-Our waitress was a heroin head or on some shit
-My chicken tenders were wack
-They don't serve honey mustard...not really important to this story but what the hell
-The waitress came back 30 minutes later after getting high (I'm pretty sure she was blowed)
-We played a little trivia game and laughed at each other
-The waitress messed up my girl's order
-We got discounted food and free Sundays

This is were the salt enters. Teej, Tracy and I passed on the free Sunday. Insanely and her crew said they'd like it. What began as a little splat of ice cream in the face of a friend turned into ice cream on the walls, floor, door, and almost on an older couple who were sitting behind us. Oh and did I mention all over my pink shirt!! That's right that shit was all over me and I was pissed. Let me tell you how that happened.

Insanely took off running after throwing a large amount of ice cream at Dub, well since Dub couldn't get Insanely he turns to me and says "Well since I couldn't get her I have to get somebody," and put a big splat of ice cream and all the trimmings on the right side and sleeve of my pink shirt. WHY!?! Why me...I don't even know you dude...I so had somewhere to go after this...now I have to take my black ass back to the west side and change clothes which totally fucks with my night since I was already on the south side. Aarrrgghhh!!!
So I took some of the ice cream that was on my shirt and slapped Dub on the back of the head with it.

The older black couple who was sitting behind us were not happy at all. And they gave Tracy, Teej and I the "you young people and your lack of consideration" speech. Which I was totally feeling because they were shown no respect. After 5 minutes of us apologizing for our friends behavior Teej turns to me and says "That's the west side for you." Now why does my side of town have to be blame for this, we were on the south side!!

I sent Insanely a text message telling her, her boy was bogus, she apologized but it wasn't her fault...completely...lol.

With the old folks giving us dirty looks I was so embarrassed but what else could I expect in the mad real world.

7 Comments:

Blogger Didi Roby said...

Like I said on Insane's blog post about this event....and I quote

"...I am sort glad I missed this here get together. Cause if just one spoonful of icecream had of found it's way on my shoes...I would have lost my damn mind!!!!"
LMAO! *but it's oh so true*

I'm glad you guys had fun. Maybe we can get together again soon...minus the food fight of course:)

9:48 AM  
Blogger Teej said...

Did I really say that?

I was just teasing. I promise.

The 'Wessssside' is cool with me.

3:15 AM  
Blogger NameLiar said...

Yeah I feel ya Deeds.
I know Teej...I ain't trippin'

11:24 AM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

TAAHAAHAAAA...*lol*

I didn't even think you blogged anymore...its so much funnier from your POV...cause like you said I was up and didn't come back to see what had happened...

Yes, thats them WestSide ass niggas for ya....

I so apologize for my friends behavior, well it was really only Dee aka Budd, that kicked it all off....but I'm kinda glad I didn't eat that sundae, cause I had too much Henny and woulda been callin Earl....

Kita got her a blog, she found her way to blogspot, but I'm not tellin her where to find me...*lol*

12:08 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

There is not much to comment on this...

If you all didn't know each other, this was indeed a horrible way to get started...

7:01 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

Was it that bad you stopped bloggin?

10:35 PM  
Blogger The Brown Blogger said...

Never thought of it from her perspecive, huh?

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home