Friday, October 14, 2005

Survey says...Its ANSWER Time!

Alright I'm 'bout to spill the beans.

Knockout Zed asked...
Q: Are you Monie Love circa 1990?
A: Is that a hair question? If so, no my hair is not like Monie Love's 1990, it is not shaven on the sides. In the picture that is on my profile my hair is simply pulled up.

Tre asked...
Q: Would you have really gone out with the guy from the previous post?
A: I'm not 100% sure. I would have probably tried to hook him up with my mother. I would have found something to do with him though, for sure. I can't let that go to waste...lol.

Chubby Chocolate asked...
Q: What does your blog name mean?
A: My blog name is my real name and my middle initial together. My first name is Namelia (pronounced Nae-Mee-Lee-Ah) and my middle initial is R...put them together and you get NameLiar.

Knockout Zed asked...
Q: Have you ever fucked a homeless man?
A: Yes and his name was...HELL NAH I have never fucked the homeless.

Blk Silk asked...
Q: How old were you when you first "DID IT"?
A: I was a few months younger than I am now...lol...so the answer is 23.

Q: When was the last time you Got some?
A: About a month ago as well. It was a second dip with the guy I first "DID IT" with...lol.

Q: Do you use any "Ahem" Toys to relieve stress between the Escapades?
A: No not yet...lol. I am sure I will get to that in a minute...okay a minute has passed...lmao

Hassan asked...
Q: Have you ever had a homo-erotic moment/thought?
A: Yes, No well...I did think that scene in the movie Wild Things when they were having that threesome was hot...I'm not sure how homo that is, but I have never been turned on by a woman, no.

Q: What's the best/worst (usually the same thing) lie you ever told?
A: When I was younger I spent the night over a friends house, she was older than me, I was like seven...Anywho, she was wearing her mother's engagement ring and she let me wear it. We went to the store and to the park at one of those stops I lost the ring. I got scared, lied and said I left it in the house, it must be in the house somewhere. I knew it was out in the street somewhere but I said it was in the house...I still feel bad about that I'm going to buy that lady a diamond ring one of these days. But my question is why would you let kids wear your ring...duh!

Q: What is your most outlandish sexual escapade?
A: I don't have one...the closest I come to that is when I used to date my best friend my ex boyfriend of 2002. We used to be up in this house alone "play fighting" wrestling and hitting and kissing and touching and rubbing...anywho I like it rough...lol. I almost lost my virginity then but I made it to 2005.

Q: Have you ever had an STD?
A: No.

Q: Have you ever masturbated in public?
A: No, but I have wanted to pounce a few niggas in public. Pounce = fuck.

Q: When was the last time you stole something, and what was it/why/where?
A: The last thing I stole was a niggas heart...oh I'm sorry that is one of them pimp lines...I'm full of them. The last thing I stole was a comic book back when I was like 8 or 9. I wanted it really bad and my mother wouldn't buy it for me so I took it.

Q: What do you truly/honestly believe when it comes to God and spirituality?
A: I believe in God and his son Jesus Christ I don't like to say the Creator it confuses things. I could blog this all by itself. I'll save that for later.

Q: Why are you able to separate love/emotion from sex and are you able to attach the two in order to have what you want in a relationship?
A: Like Too Short say I don't love these hoes. I believe that at this point I am able to successfully separate sex and love because my heart is out to lunch. I believe that if you go into something not wanting to be attached and you don't invest any time in trying to be attached then you won't be attached. This is something I could blog on its own as well.

InsanelySane asked...
Q: If you liked women,, what woman would you want to be with?
A: This question is like asking me if I liked dog meat which dog would I prefer to eat, but I will answer it anyway. If I liked women I would want to be with myself. Watch how I toot my own horn. I'm intelligent, beautiful, caring, and I have hostile streak that only comes out on paper. What more could you ask for? <----That's how a pimp is supposed to answer. But if I had to pick a broad other than myself I guess I would pick someone like Angelina Jolie or Eva Longoria someone fabulous and different not yo average broad...lol

Knockout Zed asked...
Q: Have you ever had an orgasm and farted at the same time?
A: No. And Zed you are a trip man. You really came up with some questions.

Dee-Dee asked...
Q: If you could have sex with one famous person who would that be? And why?
A: Deeds that is easy Ving "Muthafuckin" Rhames. I love that man, he is intelligent, built nice and looks like he would break my young ass off something proper like. Could I sign up for that twice? Ooh and I would do Damon Dash. I like his little power hungry ass.

Q: Do you have feelings for any of your "friends" "Homies" and just don't want to say anything so not to ruin the friendship? If so who is it? (I do mean male friends/homies)
A: LOL @ "I do mean male friends/homies." At this point and time I don't have a crush on any of my male friends...I haven't had a crush since my ex 2002 who was my best male friend before he became my "boyfriend." There are a couple of cute guys at work but I wouldn't say I had a crush on them.

Q: Have you had any TACOS lately? LMAO!!!
A: Oh Deeds you are bogus for this only me, you, "Toni" and I think Teej know what that means. No I have not had any "tacos" lately. But when I was having that "taco" moment I do appreciate your kind words, you really talked me down from a ledge, sort to speak...lol

Well isn't it fun to share in the mad real world? I think I'll do this again some day.

4 Comments:

Blogger Didi Roby said...

"Get down girl go head get down..."

You did a wonderful job Mills...funny as well:)

Your answers made my day!

I was worried about Hassan's Q's though...LOL:) He brought the heat...sort of:)

Thanks for the call last night Mills...I needed to talk to friendly voice:)

9:14 AM  
Blogger The Brown Blogger said...

I was going to go there, but I changed my mind and went Prince (freaky/sexy/kinky/spiritual/rhetorical) on the questions.

I'm saving the real questions for another time. Maybe I'll blog the motivation around the (real)questions someday.

Somethings must be left unsaid in the Mad Real World

10:37 AM  
Blogger NameLiar said...

Deeds...No problem as usual. You know I am going to use that idea you gave me for my next post.

Hassan...stop it.

InsanelySane...you know I had to get ya...you still my homie tho'....lol

3:53 PM  
Blogger toneec42 said...

Dang! While my azz was writing a 23 page paper I missed "Ask NameLiar"! Dayum, dayum, dayum!

Good answers though. Holding it down pimp style as usual.

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home