Thursday, October 06, 2005

Its Just You...You Came In This World Alone

Is it just me or is it when you have a problem in this life it is up to you to fix it? Where is the damn support in this world? You turn to your elders for knowledge and all they have is bullshit. There is no real guidance on this planet just riddles and hearsay. I'm angry and I want to spit in the face of those who have hurt me, punish them for having the guts to try and harm me.

This planet is nothing but a bunch of fools bumping into each other and as we enter each other's lives we cause pain to everyone we touch until finally our soul has had enough and we die or kill ourselves which ever happens first. The pain and anger I feel makes me want to lash out in a violent way. Pull out my dagger and slice the neck of those who get in my way as I walk off their lifeless body drops to the ground. When I hear the thud I want to smile and say to myself one less asshole on this planet.

I can feel the heat of the anger in me. I can feel the tension in my neck and shoulders. I can feel the hardening of my heart and I can hear the calculations, the sums, and products being figured in my brain. My next move is being decided and it is not looking good. If I make this move out of anger it could destroy me make my transformation complete. I can hear the emperor saying "Welcome to the darkside."

I'm stressed out, I need some gotdamn affection, I'm on my period and to top it all off I'm stuck in the house with a hollering kid that ain't even mine. Life is a fucking bitch. I'm just waiting to explode.

Yeah I know I've hit rock bottom don't be like me AimHigher in the mad real world.

NameLiar change the fucking music Erykah Badu singing "Love Of My Life" does not fit my mood.

5 Comments:

Blogger The Foxybrown Show said...

How 'bout you put on Beyonce's "Me, Myself & I and get your self some Ghetto Chinese Iced Tea and come over to the show and check out the first single from my new album guaranteed to lift your spirits just a little of make you laugh cuz lord knows I can't rap!

7:27 AM  
Blogger NameLiar said...

Awe Boo Boo you don't to hear Ms. Badu? Alright I'll get right on changing that song...sike! I gotta go to work...you might be stuck with her for a while.

10:49 AM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

you know that ole saying....
"you want something done, do it ur self" that's should be the new ad campaign for depression, cause nobody aint got nobody's back... so true!

8:37 PM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

Wait...did I miss something here? I been working too hard. I must catch up here...Why you sooooo pissed off? Hold up let me read that ish again brb:)

9:54 PM  
Blogger toneec42 said...

I've been angry before but I got nothing on you. What's up diva woman? Talk to the commander and if we need to, we'll draw up a diva plan and send out the troops to take care of whoever.

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home