Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Get Them Ducks In A Row

I'm about to put myself on blast. My ducks are so not in a row. My shit is wack. The shit I am referring to is my "love" life. My so called love life isn't moving in any direction it is at a complete stand still. The crazy part though is that I have quite a few men on the roster but they are all sitting on the bench none of them are getting any game time. Check it.

Demond - My Ex 2005
This man is a trip. He dumped me in June...lol. I was upset but not crushed. I enjoyed the year we spent together but at the same time he wasn't giving me what I needed so I knew it wouldn't last forever even though on some levels I wanted it to. That is over and done with but he keeps calling and teasing me...He says shit to make a broad think he still wants her but the truth is he doesn't want my ass. He is just playing with me to make himself feel like, "yeah I could still have her ass if I wanted her." I know what the fuck he is doing and my dumbass still talks to him. I need to cut his ass off but for some reason I can't. That is a problem.

Jason-The Mute
This is the dude who calls me at 11 or 12 o'clock at night with absolutely nothing to say. Dude is straight looking for a booty call. Peep what he said to me yesterday on IM. He didn't say hi or how are you, he just came at me with...
Jason: When do you want me
NameLiar: What do you mean?
Jason: To lick you
NameLiar: You want me to give you a date and time?
Jason: Yeah
NameLiar: Its not that simple just because you got me a little hot that doesn't mean you are going to get a taste. (I let old boy kiss on me and hug on me one night...I don't know about you other women but every month before I surf the crimson wave I get extra horny so I allowed him to give me a little affection...Now he thinks he is doing something)
Jason: Why not?
*Y'all see this shit the muthafucka had the nerve to ask me why not....why not...because I said so you stupid muthafucka. I don't have to give your bitch ass a reason, that you asked why not is reason enough. I was nice though*
NameLiar: Because I would like to know someone on a deeper level before we move into the intimate.
Jason: I see
Yeah I hope you do see nigga.

Hassan-The Older Man
Hassan and I hmmm...first there is age difference he has a decade or so on me (sorry to put you on blast) but we still have a lot in common...except for when he starts reminiscing on records, excuse me bruh what are you talking about I wasn't even born or either I was 5 years old...lol We have went out several times and talk on the phone quite a bit but that's where it has stopped. I keep a certain amount of distance from him, a part of me wants a man/boyfriend but then there is this other part that wants to be a player. He says I act as if he is fragile, he is a grown ass man but at the same time I don't want to hurt him. I feel like I am a ticking time bomb but my display is broken so no one knows when I am going to explode. That is a problem.

David-The New Guy
This dude is cool I have no beef with him but at the same time I don't know him that well either. Anything could happen or go wrong with this fellow he is still somewhat of a mystery. He just gets an honorable mention.

Mike-The Whiteboy
This dude is hot. I'm talking Brad Pitt Jr hot. I have a huge crush on him but at the same time I won't let him touch me with a ten foot pole because I know I could turn into a straight up sucka for this dude. He is a ten on the sexy meter but I just crave him sexually I don't think we have much in common. I could play with him for a minute tho'...but that's not good. That's a problem.

Okay those are the main characters but there are other little side dudes who I don't pay much attention to but hell I don't even know why I wrote all of this shit out...I just needed to get it out of my brain...Maybe I will figure out a purpose for this post, until then...this is my drama.

Attention please...I know the line is long but if you'll be patient we will get to you in the mad real world.

3 Comments:

Blogger Knockout Zed said...

Being an ol' nigga myself (34), I'm partial to Hassan. He'll school ya ass a little.

KZ

2:52 PM  
Blogger The Brown Blogger said...

Possibly.

3:48 PM  
Blogger toneec42 said...

I am so horny just before and during the crimson wave so I'm there with you. (But then again I'm horny pretty much all the time.)
Well, dayum gurl you got it like that, huh? Except let the mute go - dumb as a rock ain't cute for long. Oh and white boy, can't say I haven't gone there but, yeah, the sex wears thin - pun intended. Ex-man let 'em go! Especially if he feelin' himself and just testing his appeal. So I guess that leaves Hassan... not that you asked or anything, playa...

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home