Wednesday, September 21, 2005

O'so Krispie...I Think Not!

Has anyone been watching the UPN show "R U The Girl? with T-Boz and Chilli" from TLC? If you haven't I'll give you the basic principles of the show. As we all know Lisa "Left-Eye" Lopez the third member of TLC died in a car crash in 2002. Her bandmates decided this year to look for a rapper to join their group. UPN gave them a show by which to do so.

They went all over the country looking for broads. They hit New York, Los Angeles, and Miami. Now this is when the conspiracy began. O'so Krispie (the winner of the show) did not have to audition with the other women. They just picked her to come to the house in Atlanta off top. I should have known then that they had her picked. She is from Atlanta which is their (TLC's) hometown...how convenient.

Anywho...the woman who should have won is...Mirrah.

Let me tell you the stats on Mirrah. She is 30 year old married woman from Westchester California. She is a poet, rapper, singer, and she can dance. She is very good spirited, very soulful and easy to get along with. There was only one problem she reminded T-Boz and Chilli of Left-Eye.

Someone asked me why do you even want her to win she is not even from here. True Mirrah is originally from Australia, but so what, I like her character. She is original, not a copy of every other weak lyric female rapper that is apart of the mainstream. I hate average ass people who copy others, do something different you weak minded fucks.I was a big fan of TLC...womp, womp...I watched the concert they did last night and they looked like some old geriatrics dancing...Sit down grandma's. Throughout the show they kept saying you guys are going to have to be able to keep up with us while we are on tour. Their moves were weak and tired. I was so disappointed. They were all over the place. It was sloppy as hell. I still got love for them but I won't be going to see them in concert anytime soon...I'll pass.

Anywho, this post is dedicated to Mirrah...she stayed positive throughout the entire process while the other chicks were talking about each other and being nasty she stayed polite and calm and for that she has my respect and my vote. Fuck what the rest have to say. She should have won.I swear it is hot in here.

The bullshit never stops in the mad real world.

21 Comments:

Blogger The Brown Blogger said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:08 PM  
Blogger The Brown Blogger said...

Awwwwwww

I see you're not having an Oso Krispie day in the Mad Real World.

Maybe hearing the new TLC single will cheer you up. (featuring the stylish rhymes of the ultra talented and unique Oso Krispie - IN STORES NOW!!! GO COP THAT JOINT !!!)

Well, for what it's worth, I really liked Mirrah, but she scared the begeezus outta me. Too much Left Eye for me. Maybe what TOC (oops! I meant TLC) needed was a shot of youth, and they got just that in Oso Krispie.

Them heifers need a little Geritol if they indeed plan to tour, and Oso Krispie will give them just that. Energy. Something Mirrah needed as well. A multivitamin and a bran muffin. Old earthy, Left Eye reminding of ass. Go feed your husband with that UPN/Clean and Clear consolation check. Meat. It's the new black.

There.

Oh, and have an Oso Krispie day as well

12:11 PM  
Blogger NameLiar said...

Hassan if you don't keep yo O'so Krispie lovin' ass off of my shit...I'm gon' fuck you up. Have you looked in the Mirrah lately...you need to wake up brah.

12:12 PM  
Blogger The Brown Blogger said...

Yeah, I took a look and saw the ghost of a girl named Lisa.

What's that smell?
Is that incense?
Scented candles?
Who's chanting?

Oh, it's just Mirra, putting some hokie pokie ass spell on my new best friend Oso. That's ok... she will feel (already did last night, but another won't hurt) the "Krispie Krunch".

Keep it Krispie, mate.
G'day.

12:20 PM  
Blogger NameLiar said...

O'so Kiss My Ass...Mirrah all the way..
And yes Insanely you did step into something...the middle of world war III and if Hassan doesn't keep that bullshit off of my blog he is going to get it and not in a good way. Trust.

12:26 PM  
Blogger Knockout Zed said...

Just One Thing:
T and C without L are the most boring hoes on the planet. Bland ass cute chicks. With Mirrah, it would have been 3 bland ass cute chicks.

O'so brings some more personality just because she's kinda funny looking. That shit already makes her more interesting than them other chicks. I guess it really doesn't matter to me, I don't listen to that shit anyhow.

KZ

1:17 PM  
Blogger NameLiar said...

I'm not even gone say nothing Zed.

1:22 PM  
Blogger The Brown Blogger said...

You haven't congratulated Oso yet.

You can say that.

Trust me, it won't hurt.

4:25 PM  
Blogger Chubby Chocolate said...

I haven't watched the show (I have rabbit ears on my tv, it doesn't go up to 44!)

TLC did that show for money. If they make an attempt to make a come-back, it will only be because they're stuck in a contract...But they got babies to feed right?

I guess TLC is no more.

5:00 PM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

Dang Mills...Did you get that off your chest or what?...LOL:)

I never watched that show...so what are they gonna call themselves now that Oso...is the new member?

TOC...? WTF...

5:23 PM  
Blogger Teej said...

Man you are really heated about this huh? Alls I know is I only watched the very first show, but I kept repeatedly hearing about O'So Krispie. She was the people's choice apparently. PLUS...did Chilli not say that Mirrah was 'Kool Moe Dee' to O'So's 'Busta Rhymes' in terms of energy. When I heard that I knew it had been one.

8:07 PM  
Blogger NameLiar said...

I'm totally ignoring Hassan.

Yeah they do have children to feed CC, so I understand that.

It feels great to get this off of my chest Dee-Dee. I feel as light as a feather.

Yes Chilli said that Teej, but what the hell does Chilli know she was dating a gay guy (Usher) for years and didn't notice.

9:19 PM  
Blogger Disco said...

Amen! Amen! I am SOOOO WITH YOU! Her name should be changed fro O'so Krispie to O'so Krusty! She is horrible! She looks horrible has a TERRIBLE LISP (I think it's from a cleft palate or those DENTURES that she has....did you peep that part when they showed her removing her damn DENTURES??? WTF????)

I think that T & C were jealous of Mirrah's looks and thought that
"this pretty bitch ain't gon upstage US!!!" That's what I really think. But though this chick (krusty) coems with spunk,energy and charisma....so did Mirrah, and she didn't look like a side show in a freak carnival! UUUUGH!! I'mma SOOOOOOOO hate to even look at her! They don't even LOOK like a group together!! I'm not saying they have to be "carbon's" of one another,but please have SOME type of cohesion!!!!! DAMN!

So, (sorry I bloged all up in your blog....) I soooooo agree with you!!!

7:36 AM  
Blogger NameLiar said...

That's what I'm talking bout Robyn. I totally saw when she pulled out her teeth...I was like GROOOSSS!! That is so unattractive.

8:03 AM  
Blogger The Brown Blogger said...

No, it's Oso Krispie.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Rell said...

wow i hadn't watched the show but she is actually kind of tight.

Maybe I can look forward to a final TLC album and her career in the future, outside of TLC.

10:42 AM  
Blogger MZPEACH said...

I totally agree. Why the hell did they choose young as O so Krispy. Stupid. I really like Mirrah.

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hell Yea....Oh so Waxck as fuck
should have never won

What the hell were they thinking

Oh well
TLC wack to me now so fuck it

5:05 PM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

I wasn't a big watcher of the show, but I did see the finale, if you had to give to "energy" Oso Krispie had it, hands down.... she, was on it with the moves...

But what was up with the "WHOLE FAMILY" coming up on stage, lol.
Just pushed Tee-Boz and Chilli to the side. Dayum

7:51 AM  
Blogger Luuvely said...

i love your site...and i read your post about not being what people think you should be..

think of it this way...you are at the precise place that you need to be at this point of your life...

now do you do more...from here on out...or do you stand still...

your choice...but to me...you sound like a great person ...

one :)

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok all of y'all dumbasses are slow! O'SO IS NOT IN THE GROUP SO STOP HATIN ON T&C! y'all dont know how to listen cuz they said over a million fuckin times they weren't replacin Left eye wit no chickenheads of nobody at that! and yea i wanted mirrah to win, but if y'all noticed she's a video ho(not to sound rude) cuz she wuz in a destiny's child video and in a smilez and southstar video

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home