Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Drug Dealers Make Perfect Boyfriends...NOT!!!

My best friend Toni is dating a drug dealer. All but one of her boyfriends have been drug dealers. Most of Toni's boyfriends were little nickel and dimers but finally Toni has graduated to the big leagues and caught a big timer or so she thinks.

Toni's boyfriend frequently has other women answering his phone. One woman answered his phone and said, "he just finished eating my pussy, who is this?" another time he was on the phone with Toni and a woman was in the background saying, "that is so rude to be on the phone while I'm sitting here." When Toni asked who is that in the background he just laughed and hung up.

If you hadn't noticed Toni's beau treats her like shit. And I haven't even started to tell you the bullshit he has done to her. She says things like, "he is going to be the one to break my heart and make me look like a fool." I'm like TOO LATE, you already look like a fool, a damn fool. Toni thinks he loves her because on occasion he buys her nice things and he says he loves her when he is not cursing her out or putting her out of his house at 3 o'clock in the morning. Toni kisses everyone in his family's ass.

One day I told Toni that he was trash and so was his Momma. She wanted to know why I said his Momma was trash. Well....first she had him, but that's not a good enough reason....The real reason she is trash is because she is a ho....No really she is a ho...Not kidding a real life Ho. When Toni complains to Momma Ho about her drug dealer son she just says, "Girl you know how he is." Thanx Ma Ho for the help.

My friend Toni is now pregnant by this drug dealer....This isn't the first time, the first baby didn't make it...Which was horrible. We all were so crushed for a long time. When she was pregnant the first time he wasn't there for her. She had to go into the hospital because of complications with the first baby. He actually came and visited. He stayed for 20 minutes. She was there for 5 days. He never called I know because I was there the entire time. Ma Ho called and said she couldn't find her son even though he has 2 cell phones and a home phone. He just disappeared, needless to say she lost the baby.

She was mad at him for a good month somehow he got back in her good graces. And managed to get her pregnant all over again.

Oh wait I forgot something and this is real funny. About two months ago she was at work and he called her. She asked him if he could pick her up something for lunch. She wanted something light and didn't feel like going out he said okay. He showed up to her job with nothing. She asked him where is my food....His reply was classic....He said, "I forgot." Ha! Can you believe that he forgot to get the woman he claims to love and the woman who is carrying his son something to eat. So they both were hungry their son and her. I can't wait to see what happens when she tells him that the baby needs pampers. Anyway the day wasn't a total loss he did bring her something, he just didn't show up there empty handed....He brought her a fake diamond ring. Mind you this man is a big time drug dealer or so they both claim he is, so if "business" is doing good you surely can afford a real diamond no matter how big or small.

I am so bogus I actually told her it was fake. She argued up and down with me, she swears it is real...She said she was going to take it to a jeweler, she has yet to do so. I know what you are thinking how do I know it is fake? Its real simple the rock or piece of glass that is supposed to be a diamond is very large but it is as light as a feather. It would need to be silver, white gold, or platinum that would hold a diamond of that size and that type of material would have a little weight to it. It would not be so light in weight. Its just bogus and it doesn't even shine.

Anyway, I am at my wits end with this broad. She continually does stupid shit all day long and then expects me to be there to support her. I am truly tired of the dumb shit. She doesn't listen and her favorite saying is, "You don't know what you would do if you were in my situation." And I keep telling her I would never allow myself to be in that situation.

I'm telling you this is the mad real world.

3 Comments:

Blogger Teej said...

Mama Ho? U are sooooo mean!

3:44 AM  
Blogger NameLiar said...

Hey Man I'm just keeping it real if the lady is a ho she's a ho. LOL

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TAAAA HAAAAA, LMAO, Mama Ho, Classic Material........

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home