Tuesday, June 07, 2005

You can tell a lot by a picture

Why do some women tilt their heads in every picture?

I was looking at this chicks web page and in every picture her head was tilted. She tilted it to the left and then tilted it to the right. It looked as if her neck wasn't working. Not to mention that looks ghetto as hell.

Another question...Why do pretty women always end up with an ugly man? I pray I don't...lol

I have a friend...who shall remain nameless...who married this guy, who has to be one of the ugliest men in America, easily. She, on the other hand, is drop dead gorgeous. Now I know what everyone is thinking...I am so shallow but really I'm not. I would give dude his props if I could but he has a shitty attitude too. I mean like damn what am I supposed to do....I can't even give him credit for that. He's just all around jacked. To tell you the truth though I think the only reason she is with him is because she knows that she can get whatever she wants from him. I figure she is right because he would do anything to keep that fine woman on his arm.

It's all a trick they're using each other...they so got married for all of the wrong reasons.

Speaking of marriage...
A buddy I grew up with is getting married this summer. When she told me I was like "congrats, way to be," I like high fived her or something....(secretly I think none of us should be married at our age)...anywho...yea! After that she said something that I thought was strange....she was like, "yeah we might as well, we've been together for 4 years," I was internally thinking, "WHAT?"
What is that supposed to mean? So what if you have been together for 4 years that doesn't mean you should marry someone just because you have been together for 4 years. There is no timer set that says, "Oh you've been together for 4 might as well do 40."

What type of ish is that? I was expecting for her to say something traditional like, "We love each other, and I can't imagine my life without him." You know something like that, that soap opera talk....something that would make everybody say, "Awe, thats so sweet." instead I get might as well.

I'm telling you this is the Mad Real World

2 Comments:

Blogger Teej said...

Is that worst than

'we aint getting no younger
we might as well do this
been feeling (not loving, but feeling) you all the while girl..'

u remember that, right? from jagged edge's 'wedding' song 'let's get married'?

3:49 AM  
Blogger NameLiar said...

Yeah I remember that. I hated that song. I've always had a problem with those lyrics. Whoever wrote that is bogus as hell.

I wish somebody would come at me like that. They would get a karate chop to the head like BONK!

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home