Monday, May 12, 2008

And The Beat Goes On...

Hellooooo...is anyone out there?

I've been gone so long I doubt anyone will even read this. So much to tell I don't even know where to start. Let's do this Teej style.

LIST TIME!!!

Career

1. Since my last post I've been promoted twice. (Mo' Money, Mo' Money, Mo')
2. Still not where I want to be though. (Womp, Womp)
3. Broads at the job still trying to figure me out..."cause I'm just cool."
4. Corporate politics involved in my everyday bidness.
5. I play the game well and still manage to KEEP IT REAL BITCHEZ!

Love

1. Dated a cat
2. Dumped a cat after 6 months
3. As usual I really didn't like his country ass.
4. But I played a role...he believed it.
5. Now hollering at an ex from long ago.
6. Not sure if I want his ass either.
7. Even though for many years I thought I did.
8. Can someone say JADED?
9. But at least I'm not angry and asking the same old question most single broads ask, "Where are all the good black men?" LOL!
10. Summer is almost here...let the games begin!!

Adventure

1. Went to the Caribbean for the hundredth time. "I can't get enough of your love baby."
2. When I'm there I feel like I could give up my Urban dreams (Range Rover, Fly-ass condo, and Ice) for a nice spot on the beach selling dolls and art made of palm leaves.
3. When I get back to the city I forget the sand and then the $$$ takes over. I want, need...
4. I go out with the crew bi-weekly if not weekly.
5. I've gone from never drinking to being a social drinker/butterfly.
6. A good cigar never hurt nobody, right?
7. I'M BUYING A MOTORCYCLE IN JUNE!!!
8. I want a Hayabusa, but I'd probably kill myself, "you'll shoot your eye out kid."
9. I'll probably get a 750 instead.
10. Other than that I guess I'm chillin.

Sorry there's no real humor in this one. Once you've fallen off the horse it's hard to get back on in the Mad Real World.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rose said...

Congratulations on the promotions and everything else. A motorcycle? You go lady!

9:34 PM  
Blogger Mo said...

Greetings :) This is my first time reading your blog. It is refreshing to find a sista who also enjoys a great cigar!

Cheers,
SRae

9:30 AM  
Blogger Luuvely said...

hahaha! wow! i havent read your blog in a minute..

im glad you are "semi-back"..

i was on a short hiatus myself..and you're right..its hard!

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home