Sunday, June 10, 2007

WICKED!

So I finally checked out Wicked this weekend. And it was...GREAT! Now wait, I didn't love the songs as much as I loved the songs from the Color Purple but to be honest the Color Purple is engrossed in the ways of my culture. So of course those rhythms sounded better to me, however I really enjoyed Wicked.

The storyline was really interesting and makes the Wizard of Oz look like a half ass told story. Also the things they were able to do live on stage is amazing. I've never seen a show with some many visual effects. It of course gets four stars from me but folks have been saying that for years. I'm just one of the last to become hip.

Who knew a story so innocent as the Wizard of Oz could be turned into something so Wicked in the mad real world.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rose said...

Good to see you are back!

12:50 AM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

You plain dun just left this thang alone huh? Wicked? LOL!!!

8:33 PM  
Blogger Chubby Chocolate said...

Where you at?!! you've been away longer than me! what up?!

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home