Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Ugly Men 101, Please explain.

Why do ugly men always try to holla at my ass?

I know what you're probably saying "you're lucky anyone is hollerin' at yo ass."
Look I'm not trying to be stuck up, nor am I trying to say that I'm the finest creature on this planet however I know ugly and I'm not it and in addition to that I'm not attracted to it.

I know, I know, ugly people need love too but I don't have to be the one to give it to them. Let me tell you this story...

I met this cat and he was at least 300lbs and only 5'9." I wasn't attracted to him but I tried to use wisdom and look past his outer appearance, looks aren't everything is what they tell you. The more I talked to this cat the more aggravated I became. When I talked to him on the phone he would be breathing all heavy and snorting and hacking especially when he would lie down and try and talk. I was like eewww, not attractive!!

Now I know I'm not a stick, far from it, but come on. Just cause I'm overweight doesn't mean that I have to be attracted to folks who are even bigger than I.

I hated talking to him when he ate. It was like listening to animal planet. I would hear all these sounds that just made me want to hurl. I would immediately get off the phone.
Then it got even worse. He sent me a picture of his uncircumcised penis that was approximately 3 inches long it was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. I was like AWE HELL NAH!!! I'm definitely out. Ain't no way in hell I was dealing with all that and a wiener the size of a Vienna sausage with a hood. That shit was gross, he had to hold up this big flap of fat just so he could take the picture.

He had the nerve to send me a text after that talking about did that turn me on. Hell nah that didn't turn me on. It turned me so off I couldn't even think about sex for months. If I think about it now I want to throw up...lol

So, rumor has it that you get back what you put out into the universe. Can somebody please explain to me how I put out little dick sumo wrestler? Cause last time I checked I didn't order that in the mad real world.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Brown Blogger said...

You get back whatever purposeful nonsense you put into the universe.

Trust me when I tell you its coming. And when it gets there you will be swept all up in it.

My apologies for the teenie weenie pannini. You deserve much more.

Literally.

8:47 PM  
Blogger Teej said...

just wow millie....wow!

9:43 PM  
Blogger Anonymous said...

hey thats really gross you desearve so much beter then that, your not ugly at all (dont worry im not hitting on you)
ugh just thinking about it skeeves me out!!!!!!
it is true what they say though you do get what you give, but you have to give to the right people ya know

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"It was like watching animal planet,"...I got nothin'

...hilarious.

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home