Sunday, May 20, 2007

5 Months Worth...Nah I'll keep it brief.

It's been a long time, I shouldn't have left you...

Where to begin, not that anyone will be reading lol...

I've gained and lost a couple of dudes. Don't worry they weren't worth shit.

I've painted some stuff and sold some of them. Ch-ching!

I've made new friends and drifted from some old ones. Friends how many of us have them?

I've cut off two years worth of natural hair...goodbye my love!

Now I wonder can I regain the habit of blogging again. I'll give it a shot.

But you never can tell in the mad real world.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Brown Blogger said...

Well welcome back and know that a lot of as a lot of things change, some of those same things stay the same.

I hope I am still listed in your friends list because I will always call you one.

I hope you have the inspiration to blog well.

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home