Sunday, May 27, 2007

The Color Purple

I went to go see The Color Purple, the Chicago version, this week. It was pretty good I must admit. The songs are pretty engaging and entertaining. They made it much more comedic than the movie and book were, which was a nice change. We always used to make a joke out of most of the movie anyway. I don't know why.

I was a little suspicious when I heard Michelle Williams fr om Destiny's Child was playing Shug Avery. I was like who would believe her as Shug Avery but she did okay. She could have done a little better in a few spots but it wasn't that bad for a beginner.

All and all the crew and I enjoyed it. It was a good times had by all in the mad real world.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Brown Blogger said...

Man, I gotta get tickets to see that.

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home